Discovered on our recent travels to Kathmandu, we knew we had to carry this bag. Meticulously handcrafted by artisans in Nepal, the sequined belt on this piece is next-level luxury. With its saddle stitch details and a beautiful interplay of leather and suede textures, this bag is truly one-of-a-kind. Features an asymmetrical flap closure and invisible magnetic snap and can be worn as a belt, over the shoulder or used as a clutch.
- 10 inches wide, 6 inches tall.
- Handstitched, oxidized copper sequined, removable belt.
- Belt length adjusts from 30-35 inches with holes or variation in length.
- Made from structured bovine leather and suede, sourced in India.
- Antique Copper hardware.
- Our collection is made by fair wage master craftsmen in Nepal. Since each item is handmade, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind.