This collection encapsulates the yin and the yang of the feminine spirit — both soft and strong. This bracelet is hand forged with fire and power but tied together with a soft, plant-dyed silk ribbon. An ode to the Silk Road and the part of the world where our collection is made. Always hand forged in Nepal.
- Expandable open design. One size comfortably fits most.
- Materials: Brass, Sterling or Oxidized Brass
- Please select either an Oyster or Rust Ribbon, hand-dyed by Silk and Willow in New Paltz, New York. Custom colors available.
- Bracelet ships with the Silk Ribbon and matching metal clasp.
- Our collection is made by fair wage master craftsmen in Nepal. Since each item is handmade, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind.
Metals will tarnish as they respond to moisture and individual body chemistry. Jewelry will stay its shiniest when kept close to the skin. Polish with an anti-tarnish cloth and store in a dry place.